- Improves tissue respiration or metabolism of each and every tissue, and activates
- Decreases the fat that was deposited in the liver or improves fatty degeneration
of liver tissue.
- Encourages stem cells to mature into cells with individual functions.
- Increases the number of liver cells.
- Repairs liver tissue that becomes necrotic due to virus or alcohol.
- Decreases the cytosolic enzymes (GPT, ALP, LAP, γ-GTP) activities
- Decreases bilirubin concentration in serum.
- Protects membrane of Hepatocytes.
- Stimulates DNA synthesis in Hepatocytes.
- Enhances the activity of succinate-ubiquinone reductase, accelerating the tissue
respiration and metabolism.
- Normalization of blood sugar levels, immediately after the administration.
- Improves digestion
- Maintains blood pressure at normal value.
- Improves natural healing power and immunity